Vastu Shastra Tips for your Child’s Growth
A home built with love and satisfaction turns out to be a home for a happy family. You’d always want to live peacefully in your home with your family. Sometimes, there is tension or uneasiness in the family not because of some sort of fight but, because of some external negative energy which you’re unaware of.
What if your child works hard enough to get success but, there is always something gone wrong. Wondering what the reason is? Keep your worries aside for it may be negative energy that is influencing your child’s bad behavior. Vastu Shastra can provide you the appropriate solution for these negative energies.
A sense of support is very important for the growth of any family especially in the case of children because their growing mind and young hearts need love and support. Children need a nurturing environment to grow and to develop their minds. These positive signs can be brought in the home with the help of Vastu Shastra. Your child’s room is a hub of recreation and fun however, some basic things should be taken care of. Sometimes external factors may hinder your child’s performance in studies and temperament. The reason can be the existence of negative energy which can be made positive with the help of Vastu Shastra principles. A home built with these principle invites prosperity, happiness, wealth and satisfaction.
Essential Vastu suggestions for your child’s room:
1. An ideally constructed children’s room in the west zone of your home with the door facing east welcome positive energy and happiness in your child’s bedroom. Avoid hanging signs or boards as they can evoke negative emotions, ego clashes or even fights between children and parents.
2. The bed in your child’s room must be placed in the west or southwest corner of the room because it is a mark of good fortune, good health and success. From the comfort point of view wooden bed is quite comfortable and it also fosters positive energy.
3. A bed is purely meant for sleeping and relaxation. Stop your children from eating on the bed as it can invite bad dreams and produce negative energy.
4. According to Vastu Shastra, you should avoid placing too many electronic gadgets in your child’s room as they produce harmful radiation and high electromagnetic stress. This could lead to negative concentration power in your child’s mind.
5. Color affects the mood to a great extent and they are known to evoke certain emotions. It is recommended to use light shades of color in their room to brighten and to balance the child’s mood swings.
6. Vastu Shastra complaint room suggests placing everything in the proper location. The study room in your child’s room should be placed in the west or southwest direction to ensure his memory and concentration is gets a positive turn.
7. Educate your child to keep the study desk clutter free. Ensure that the child faces east or north while studying.
8. Try to have windows on the eastern side, as this will ensure that your child’s room is well lit in early mornings. Whereas, cluttered and dusty rooms represent negativity so keep the room clean.
9. Always keep mirrors opposite side of your child’s bed as it is totally confined as a principle of Vastu Shastra.
10. Decorating the room makes your child’s room look beautiful and freshens the mood. You can also decorate the northeast corner with flowering water bodies to allow freshness and calmness.
These are only a few Vastu Shastra principles which can be applied in your child’s room for positivity besides these, there are many more principles which can be applied. Some people believe their child can manage studies and do well in exams without putting these efforts. On the other hand, few parents may feel that it is important to maintain and balance their home’s positive energy for their family’s growth and happiness. Though there are a lot of vastu tips shared via different mediums it is suggested, as an armature you need to take expert advice for this field. Do keep in mind the actual purpose of the room before applying any vastu tips.