Importance of having ample sunlight in your homes
Natural light is better than artificial light because it helps to maintain our daily cycle of activity and sleep, helping us to perform best in our daily life. Sunlight provides natural light in homes whereas light bulbs only duplicate the effect of light. Yet many homes are still not built with natural light as a priority. Sunlight produces vitamin D which is important for our immune systems and healthy bones Vitamin D has some essential roles in our body:-
- Helps develop vitamin B and D
- Sunlight has healing power
- Ultraviolet rays act as antiseptic
- Increase red blood cells
- Boosts immune system
According to a research, our genes respond to daylight, in a positive way, because light is antibacterial it help us to fight disease.
Ways to get better sunlight in homes
The use of glass makes a huge difference internally and structurally as well as in windows, allowing light to penetrate far deeper into the home. Use of glass panels, doors and even glass staircases are a great source for light and to open out the space visually. Hillcrest by Pacifica is built intricately and strategically to let sunlight pass through doors and windows which keeps homes properly ventilated.
Tips to increase natural sunlight:
- Cleaning your windows regularly, will allow sunlight to enter easily
- Cutting back trees or bushes near window that are blocking light
- Plan more windows in strategic location around your home, if not already there.
- While adding windows in your home, install tall, big windows that let allows maximum amount of sunlight to enter in your room.
Sunlight is healthy– Ample amount of sunlight not only makes your home look healthier also, sun rays are treasured commodity nowadays. Sunlight is known to be a natural disinfectant and offer benefits:
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining health of bones and teeth
- Supports the health of our brain, and nervous system.
- Keeps insulin levels regulated and aids in diabetes management.
- It helps to support lung function and cardiovascular health.
Saves electricity- Effective placement of windows for day lighting that allows generous amount of sunlight will help save electricity and eliminate excessive use of light in day time.
Residential project in Hyderabad by Pacifica Companies, is reflecting the highest standards of planning and construction comparable with the very finest in the real estate development. If you are looking for any Real estate Company in Hyderabad or Chennai that offers a home with ample sunlight and a naturally lit space located near daily requisites with all lifestyle choices, you can always look for flats for sale in Gachibowli Hyderabad or Chennai.